new

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

So as I sit here on Mothers day, the one day of the year when I don't feel guilty doing NOTHING but sitting on the couch, I say to myself why not start a blog. So here I am.

Not really sure if anyone will even read my blogs. I mean really my life is not that extraordinary. I am 31 years old. I have been married for 10 years this June ( My god how fast it has gone by) I am a SAHM to 2 little girls 7 (going on 13) and 3 1/2. I have a great hubby, a wonderful extended family, fantastic friends, a Crazy dog, and a loud cat. So what am I going to write about......

Being a mom... and all the ups and downs that go with it. This way when one of my kids does something cute or funny, or I need to vent, or I just want to blab (which I am really good at, just ask anyone who knows me) I won't have to tell everyone I know about it. They can just read my blog. My memoir no my MOMOIR. My story as a mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you stink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails