new

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My crazy Month!

Well I started this blog and then I never did anything!! My past month has been SUPER crazy! Between being a taxi for my daughter to soccer, dance, girl scouts (oh did I forget to mention that I am a Girl Scout troop leader, yeah its crazy, but more about that in later post.) PSA meetings, story hour, playdates, and everything else I have been a little busy. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel EVERYTHING is done in 2 weeks.

Something you need to know about me is I have a hard time telling people NO. That is why I am always busy. SO if you ever need me just ask odds are i will say sure no problem!! This is a problem and I will be working on it.

I have another crazy 2 weeks we have dance pictures, dance dress rehearsal, dance recital, fathers day, 2 birthday parties, 2 girl scout meetings, a girl scout bridging ceremony, ice cream social at my daughter thing 1's school, soccer practices and games.....
OMG I feel like it will be nuts, I don't know how other moms do it and work full time, I don't envy them that's for sure. But after that I can make more time to my momoir.

Totally off topic but I am recently obsessed with vampires....
It all started with the Twilight series, then moved on to the Sookie Stackhouse novels, to now The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. So Yup obsessed!! I am SO excited for the movie Eclipse on June 30th. I hope to go see it with my favorite girlies. But I think we need to have a girls night watching the first 2 movies. Also the 3rd season of True Blood starts this upcoming Sun. Excited for that too. I think I have a problem.
Well enough for tonight time to go get sucked into my book for awhile.

Stay tuned for more exciting entries...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails