new

Monday, June 28, 2010

Too hot to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!



It is extremely hot today! One of those days where I have no energy to do anything. It is 2:30 and I am still in pjs! So i figure I'll catch up with things in the house, except I'm to lazy to clean or anything like that. So hear I am!

I have been uploading lots of pics to my facebook. My wonderful husband bought us a new camera for our Ten year anniversary! We are going to Disney World in Sept, and I REALLY wanted a nicer camera to catch all the special memories we are going to have :) So here are a few pics I have taken (well I have probably taken about 1000 so far but here a just a few)




I love my new camera i am taking pics of everything lately.

Another cool thing that is going on today my hubby finished making his first solar panel and it works!! I am excited about this. Now he just needs to make about 40 more and we'll be able to run the whole house by solar power. That is my goal (no more electric bill) That's going to take awhile but we are on our way!!!

Also our garden is doing fantastic this year! So happy about that.
I have started using my new Kindle and I lOVE it!! So I am off to be lazy some more and go read in the nice cool air conditioning. Try to keep cool.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

that's so awesome that the solar panel works.
greta pictures by the way

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails