new

Friday, June 18, 2010

10 Great years!!

Us 10 years ago



Yesterday was my 10 year wedding anniversary! To me its crazy. I feel like the time has passed so quickly, but I can't remember what my life was like before my husband.

We met in our Junior year in High school and have been together ever sense. We have done everything together, Junior prom, senior prom, graduations, college, having 2 kids. I'm so glad I can say that about us.

I feel extremely lucky to have the husband that I do. He is a great husband (expect for when he drives me crazy LOL) and he is an awesome dad to our two girls.

Even though our marriage isn't perfect, who's is, and if someone says it is they are lying, I wouldn't change it for anything. We have had our ups and down just like any other married couple, but have always been able to talk our way through it. I mean nowadays I feel like people give up way to quickly and don't even try to work things out. It is too easy to get a divorce and people should really think before they run out and get married. For me once your married its for good.

Well my fantastic friend Cristina watched my girls so that we could go out to dinner all by ourselves. It was nice to go to a restaurant and be able to eat in peace have a cocktail, and best of all I didn't have to cook or clean up the mess. I think we need to do that more often. Our lives get so busy I think its important to take some time to just be a couple.

My hubby surprised me with a new camera for our anniversary. I was super excited!!! We have been wanting a good camera for awhile and now we have one YAY!!!!! So you'll get to see some great pics posted soon, as soon as I figure out how to use the thing.

I guess I just wanted to write this post to say how lucky I feel and that I am very happy to spend all the rest of my days with Mike.

Ok enough mushy stuff sorry if I was rambling.


Us now

1 comment:

Cristina said...

happy anniversary! 10 years, that's almost a lifetime no? man you guys are old

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails