new

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Whining has to be the most annoying sound in the world!!
I am not sure why my kid was so whiny today but I am so happy that the day is over and she is sleeping.

Usually she is not so crabby, but when she is WATCHOUT she's a witch.
but with that face how could i stay mad for long !

So on a another note this week is the last week of every activity that Kylie is involved in. Can you say YAY!!! I will finally not have to be a taxi cab 3 or 4 nights a week.
But as much as I complain I will be lost without all the stuff I do. So I can regroup and get ready for the fall again.

We have Kylies dance recital this Saturday afternoon she is really excited, and so are we. My parents (meme and Papa) are coming to watch and spend the night. I get so proud when I see my kids doing something they enjoy. I am a big sap and always get tears in my eyes. One thing I think is sooo cute is that when kylie was in her first dance recital Mike (my hubby) and my dad bought her flowers roses, well they told her they got her Kylie roses (her name is Kylie Rose) So now she is so excited to get more "kylie roses" after this recital. SO cute. SO I will post lots of pictures after the recital.
I got a new camera and am so excited to try it out. MOre about the camera in my next post!!!!


Enjoy every minute you can with your little ones because before you know it they are 7 and 4 and it feels like everything is going so fast and you are just trying to hold on and take it all in before their childhood has gone by.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I hate whiny days, but their beautiful little faces make everything better. I love your blog!!

Dorothy said...

PS - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the title!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails