new

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Camping

Camping


One of my family's passions! We started camping in a tent before kids, then finally talked the hubby into a popup camper YAHOOOO!!!!!! So fantastic. I camped every weekend growing up so its in my blood and I really wanted my kids to get the same joy out of the outdoors and the friendships you make . I get so excited for the start of the season. This year I was especially excited.

Our first trip out we went to a place in MA. It was a nice little campground called Shady Pines (in case anyone cares) We had a nice site as you can see. They had a lot of activities for the kids. Flashlight scavenger hunt, a DJ dance OMG my kids love to dance it is so funny to see thing 2 (who is almost 4) trying to do the cha cha slide and other dances, it was so cute! The Girls also Tye dyed t -shirts. They thought that was pretty cool.






Here's the finished product :)






We also made our own fun, which is what camping is all about! We rode bikes, went fishing and swimming, and of course toasted marshmallows!























All in all we had a great trip. Looking forward to a lot more fun this summer.


I think everyone should at least try spending some time away in the woods somewhere away from everything. No phone, computer, TV, work, just good old quality family time!! Our next trip is to NH to go to Santas Village.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

hey you got it.... yeah Dan and I talked about maybe starting camping next year.. I used to go every summer with my family and so did Dan.. it is so much fun and relaxing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails