new

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have the best friends!

I will be turning 32 on Sat., my friends took me out to dinner 2 nights ago to celebrate. I was so happy to be out with them with no hubbys or kids (just baby Edan of course). Sometimes its so nice to just be with the girls. We went to On the Border yummy Mexican food! I had my first mojito even more yummy (thanks D now i think i found a new drink I like)

So we had fabulous conversation and a great time. Then my crazy friends (Kassie, Cristina, Miriam, Dorothy) gave me a gift that was way to extravagant and I totally was not expecting. What did they get me you ask???? A KINDLE can you f'in believe it? I couldn't!! i have wanted one since they came out. I am so excited to use it!! I am a HUGE reader and this will be fabulous! I downloaded my first book and can't wait to start it. So yes I have the best friends anyone could ask for!!! i know you are jealous. I really couldn't ask for better friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

They are always around to listen when I'm sad, happy, angry, proud, or just want to talk. I am so happy that I moved here and met them, I don't know what I do without them. I love their kids and they love mine (i think)
So thank you my friends for just being there and for everything else you do I love you girlies !


PS stay tuned for pictures (come on Kas post them!!)

1 comment:

Cristina said...

wow you do have some amazing friends :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails