new

Thursday, July 1, 2010

4th of JULY !

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays behind Halloween, and Christmas. I am super excited for this year! We always spend this holiday with family :) Its not about presents or lots of preparation its just good old quality time with people that I love.

My niece is turning 14 on the 3rd so we will start our fun that day. We will get dinner probably get clamcakes , chowder, and doughboys YUM!!!!!! Then we will watch fireworks.
the next day we are off to the Bristol RI to see some more family and hit up a carnival and more fireworks. Then Mon. is the Bristol 4th of July parade!! If you have never been this is one MAJOR parade!!! I have been going my whole life. It is CRAZY its the oldest and biggest parade in the country. There are SO many people who go its great! here is a pic of just one little section of the street and its like this for MILES along the parade route.
So anyway I am excited (if you couldn't tell) I bought all kinds of things for the girls to wear, T-shirts, necklaces, light up wands, nail polish. I will post pics in my next post.

So I hope everyone has a fun, and safe 4th!

Lets celebrate the best country in the world!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

have fun my dear. we'll have to play when you get back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails