new

Monday, July 26, 2010

THE DAILY DOSE OF REALITY: Monday Minute - 7/26/2010
Monday Minute

This week the co-host of The Monday Minute is Kmama


This week's questions are:

1. Who is your "what-if" person?
My what if person has to be my hubby! We have been together since we were 16 years old. I can't even imagine being with anyone else. We have done everything together and I wouldn't change a thing.

2. What is your nickname?
My nickname is Kel. boring I know. Or mom, mommy, ma, by my kids. Hubby usually responds to me by saying yes dear (just to drive me crazy I think)

3. If you could choose how you died, how would you like to die?
After I have lived a LONG and happy life peacefully.

4. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have picked?
i don't know maybe something a little more exciting then Kelly but not sure what.

5. Who were you named after or for what reason did your parents choose your name?
I wasn't named after anyone my sisters name starts with a K too so they wanted another K name.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Don't kid yourself - Kelly's a great name. I mean its not super cool like Ian but it's great.


Just for the record, Ian sucks ;)

Kmama said...

Kelly's a good name. It's a name that was popular, but not one of the "Tiffany, Heather, Stacy" names. ;-)

Thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

I like the name Kelly. Thanks for the follow, following you back :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly thanks for stopping by, following you back and would LOVE to swap ideas for Girl Scouts. I have a mixed troop of brownies and daisies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails