new

Monday, September 20, 2010

Lifes little pleasures

I finally have a free second to catch up on some blogging. Super busy as I'm sure you all are too.
How nice it is right now in my house I am sitting in the bathroom while savanna is playing quietly in the tub with her pony's, my hubby took Kylie to soccer practice! I think this needs to happen every Monday. I am always the one driving all over the place bringing the kids here and there, its nice to be the one left home.
Not that I get too much of a break baths for the kid and the dog in a few, then on to some more packing. We leave Sat.for vacation and I feel like there is so much still to do.
But WOW I cannot believe how quiet it is with only one kid.
I watch kids all day while my older one is in school and then I have my 2 after school till bedtime, but having one now is great :) Can you tell how excited I am to have peace and quiet for 1 hour. Ok off to enjoy playing my little pony's.



Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums
mingle mondays button



BLOG TITLE






1 comment:

Jessi S. said...

I had My Little Ponies when I was a kid. I even had the castle with the trap door and the little dragon! It was awesome. It's always cool when a child loves them as much as I did.

Enjoy your vacation. :)

I'm a new follower from the Making Friends Monday blog hop.

http://www.jessisbubble.com
@jessisbubble

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails