new

Friday, September 3, 2010

Organizing!!!!

I really wish I could hire a professional organizer.

I feel like nothing is where it should be, everything is cluttered, but what do I do with all this crap!

I envy people when I walk into their house and its all neat, and uncluttered, and Organized!!! Now don't get me wrong I do not need to be on an episode of Hoarders or anything but I just wish I had some clever ideas to have things look neater.

To start this process I am going to buy a weekly organizer for K's clothes that way at the beginning of the week she can pick out 5 outfits and just pick one of those in the morning, so much less stressful.
Next i am going to buy a big dry erase board and put everything on that, soccer, girl scouts, dr. apt, playdates all that good stuff.
I need to just go through everything and purge!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well these things are not close to what i want to do but its a start.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

there are closets and drawers in my house that I'm afraid of opening, lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails