new

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coffee Date

Virtual coffee (Wednesday) this week over at Lucky Number 13


join me for coffee!

I had a real coffee date this morning with a great friend check her out shes great!
It was nice to chat and hang out its been awhile.

But if we were meeting up for coffee I would I pull out my new coffee mug from Disney its so nice and big, and my pumpkin flavored cream YUMMY so excited i found it at the store today. I have been looking I love that flavor. Fall is my favorite season yummy pumpkin flavors everywhere you turn, nice cool days so you can wear jeans and a t-shirt. Then at night its great to snuggle in my fav. robe and slippers. I also love seeing my kids in feety jammies nothing cuter!

Anyways we would once again chat about whats going on with us. I would tell you all about my family trip to Disney. It was great. I would tell you that I have lots of kids to watch this week Mon and tues no school Wed- Fri. half days so on top of my usual daycare kids I have my afterschool kids also.

I would talk to you about trying to find some art classes for Kylie, she really likes drawing and shes good at it. She def. gets that from my hubbys side of the family I draw stick people. LOL I'm really bad! Hopefully she will love the classes once we find them. I hope my girls find that one thing that gets them excited in life. I still haven't found it.

Well my coffee is empty so until next week. Enjoy the beautiful Fall weather!

2 comments:

Corinne Cunningham said...

Good luck with all the kiddos!! :)

Cristina said...

coffee with you was delicious both here and in real life :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails