new

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

scatter brain!

Today is one of those days. you know the kind I mean the ones where everything gets on your nerves.

One of those days where you have a million things running through your head and you feel like there aren't enough hours in the day!!!!!!

It wasn't a bad day even, Kylie had chemo and radiation today that went ok. She hasn't felt too good the past week. She caught a cold and its been kicking her ass. She got a good nights sleep last night unlike the night before where she was up all night coughing. So of course i was up all night too. When your kid isn't feeling well you are up worrying and checking and rechecking on them. She def. had a lot more energy today and didn't look to tired or worn out. I have to say it is really hard to see her look so tired :( It breaks my heart.

After treatments we went to a wig store. We have ordered her a human hair wig. it should look close to her real hair. I think Kylie is excited but more relieved that she will have one to wear. She was funny in the store trying on all dif wigs. She thought the long blond one was really funny!! And let me tell you I DO NOT look good as a blond LOL. I'm just glad that she could have a good time with it.

I feel like there is so much to do and not enough time to do it. I need to do more laundry! It is the never ending chore! No matter how much you do it there is always more!! I am trying real hard to keep up with the house cleaning, but once we get home for the day I am tired! I mean you wouldn't walk in my house and be like ewww gross her house is nasty but I really wish I could organize more!

Maybe its early nesting but I also feel like there are so many things I need to do to get ready for this baby. We have nothing besides a swing, a crib with no mattress and a bunch of clothes. I need to get my butt in gear I know i have about 13 weeks till he comes but I don't want to wait to long.

Kylie only has 8 more radiation treatments left YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping after that she will regain some energy and i won't be so worried about her all the time and i can get more stuff done.
Uggg its exhausting worrying about Kylie and the baby and still trying to be as normal as possible for Savanna!

See I told you too many things going on in my brain i am jumping from one thing to another. Oh well that's me lately total pregnancy brain LOL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails