new

Thursday, March 24, 2011

And the baby is............



Today I went for my week ultrasound for the baby!




They sent me to get 3d ultrasound because of everything that is going on. They wanted to make sure baby was ok.


So we went to the office the girls, me, Mike, and a close friend Kassie came with. The images were amazing. They checked EVERYTHING all 4 chambers of the heart, measured everything kidneys, bladder, stomach, leg bone, arm bone, spine, head, hands. It was crazy! It took about an hour for them to check everything. They said the baby looks great!!! What a sigh of relief some good news.




Then they asked if we wanted to know what the sex was. We decided we did. We did not find out with first two, but the third time around i figured it would be easier to know. So anyways




ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We are really excited!! Now our family will be totally complete 2 beautiful girls and a little boy!! Needless to say Mike is ecstatic! who doesn't want girls and a boy.




Can't wait to start shopping for blue :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations♥

Two girls & a little brother, how sweet. I bet Mike is loving it! :) That's awesome!

I love the fact that you did not find out what you're having with the first two. Aaron and I want to do that. [Not pregnant, but hope to start trying right after we get married] I think it's verrrry exciting. People think we're crazy for not wanting to know!

Again, congratulations on your sweet baby boy! :) Can't wait to keep up with this experience!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails