new

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to Know you!

Getting to know YOU



Happy Sunday!



*wanna play..copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link up*


The Q's.

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
I don't think they are sexy but my hubby has one and my dad has had FOREVER so I guess it would be weird if I didn't see a mustache, but sexy probably not.

2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Don't laugh but New Kids on the Block last year. It was like being 10 all over again, great time with old friends:)

3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
I would have to say Punky Brewster I wanted to wear cool clothes her so bad. LOL those bandana's around her leg too funny.

4. Were you named after anyone?
My middle name is the same as my mom.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Sometimes depends if it is stiff or smells funny. But i do wash my kids clothes before they wear them.

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Probably more housework LOL

7. What is your favorite department store?
I really like Kohls!

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Under arms and bikini area.

2 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

LOL, I went to NKOTB last year, too....and that was what I put. Being from MA, it's ok, though, because that's where the New Kids are from!

Ron Cooper said...

Hi Kelly,

Nice blog! I’m following you from Mingle Monday. Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails