new

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pet peeves!

So I found this link on this blog it looks like fun so hear goes!





Here's how you play. Grab my button, make a post, tell me about your "three things" and Link Up!
That Simple!!! Right? Right... so play with me! Make me smiile! : -D
This weeks Tuesday Three is simple... Not Long, No Stories, Just Basic!
Stories are always Welcomed though!!! I love them!

Every woman, okay maybe not every woman, but 99.999% of woman are "Anul" [as me and my mother call it] about certain things happening around the house. Maybe it's Laundry piled up, or Towels on the floor, or maybe it's The Toliet Paper goes upwards, not Down-wards like my mother says...
Share three things that maybe your kids, your better half, or maybe you do it that drives you BONKERS!!!!
In other words, share your top three pet peeves around the house

1. When my husband and my kids put their clothes on the top of the hamper instead of inside. I mean really is it that hard to lift the top and drop the clothes in... So they end up all over the floor, thats the point of a hamper to hide the dirty clothes.

2. The cupboards need to be closed!! ALways!!!!!! I can always tell what my hubby is getting because i can follow the trail of open doors on the cupboards. Not sure why this bothers me so much but it drives me nuts!!!

3. Shoes, my girls have lots of pairs of shoes, boots, flip flops, sneakers, and everything in between. When we come in the house there is a place to put them behind the door. But they NEVER make it there not sure how but they end up all over the house. So when its time to go out they can't find any shoes that match!!! It is SO frustrating because if they just put them where they go as soon as they take them off we would never have that problem So we are working on this!!!!

So come on people you know you all have household pet peeves lets hear them :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails