new

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lazy Sunday? yeah right!

Sunday already where did the week go? I had friends over last night to just hang out and have some pizza cooked on the brick oven outside, and of course jello shots :) It is so nice to have good friends to spend time with.

Today I am hosting a Girl Scout get together for my troop at my house. Its going to be the perfect weather. 87 and dry. Excited to tell the girls about all the fun things I have planned for this upcoming year! I just can't believe that everything is starting up again. My life has become super busy really quick. Time to go get a big dry erase calendar so I can keep track of everything.

Wish I could just have a lazy Sunday. Whatever happened to those?? Oh right I had kids :)

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails