new

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday already!!



Who was your high school Sweet Heart?

My wonderful Hubby. We have been together since 11th grade.

What is your favorite vegetable to eat?

lettuce

Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween, if yes, what do you have in mind?


ABSOLUTELY Halloween is my fav. holiday. We all always dress up!! this year not sure what though .

Are you a reality show junkie? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?

Sad but true. I watch everything! Bachelorette, bachelor, survivor, amazing race, project runway, hells kitchen, I could go on and on...
and finally...

What year did you graduate high school?

1996

Midget Momma $1200 Budget…Deals and Freebies


BLOG TITLE


mingle mondays button

5 comments:

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Halloween is my fav too! They want to do a group activity at work so we shall see what it is this year.

Also HUGE Survivor fan too!

I'm following you now, from Mom Blog Monday

Colleen
www.shibleysmiles.com

Missy said...

Hello from Mingle Monday! I'm your newest follower! I love blogs where the authors acutally talk about themselves and their lives.
Have a great day! :)

Michelle F. said...

Hi! Thanks so much for linking up at Mom Blog Monday and for helping get the word out! I am now following! Have a great week!

ftmommyferg.blogspot.com

Sassy Sites! said...

HI! I'm your newest follower, coming over from Mingle Monday. Cute blog you have here!! I hope you stop by Sassy Sites and become a follower too! AND most importantly... sign up for our $50 vinyl lettering gift card giveaway! It ends Wednesday. xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Corinne Cunningham said...

I haven't even thought about Halloween!! But I agree, one of the best holidays :)

Am now YOUR newest follower :) Love your space here too - and your clever blog name!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails