new

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A moms fear

Some sad memories have come back to me today. A friend of mine had a miscarriage:( This is such a sad thing. Every women feels for a mom who looses her child in this way, but if you have gone through it it really hits home.

I have been through this but it was more than 7 years ago. I am not going to go into details but it was not good. It was a really terrible experience. I would never wish it on any women ever!!!

Even after all this time it will sometimes surface. I know now that there was a reason for it. that it was just not meant to be at that time. But it is still hard you wonder was it something you did, or didn't do, you wonder what would that baby be like? a boy or a girl? It is so hard to have these sad thoughts!

I think you have to move on, except that it was a terrible thing, but go on. I am thankful everyday for the two little healthy girls that I have. They are truly a gift!

So today my thoughts go out to any women who has gone through this, especially my friend who is still grieving, my heart goes out to her <3


;

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails