new

Friday, August 27, 2010

Second grade




My daughter started 2nd grade today! I truly cannot believe she is already almost 8 years old and in 2nd grade!! She totally is getting big. She doesn't look like my little girl anymore, she looks so grown up. This makes me a little sad.

Gone are the days of me picking out her clothes to wear to school. She spent awhile last night picking out just the perfect outfit for the first day. The right shirt, leggings, skirt, and of course the accessories the peace scarf, silly bands, the right shoes, and earrings. I didn't think this started this young. Last year she just wore what I told her. Not this year she has her own style which she has informed is the "rocker style"

I foresee many arguments in the morning picking out clothes. I need to go buy one of those weekly hanger organizers then she can pick out 5 outfits on Sun. so we can avoid the fights.

I hope she is still as excited to go to school in 4 months as she was today.







2 comments:

Cristina said...

oh I love that first picture!

Corinne Cunningham said...

The scarf!!! Too cute :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails