new

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where has the summer gone!!

I can't believe that summer is over!

At the beginning of the summer it felt like I had so much time, now as this was the last weekend before school starts up for Kylie I can't believe its over!

We have had a good summer! We also have a great fall coming. Disney World here we come!!!!!!!! HAlloween, apple picking, pumpkin picking, apple pies, jeans and sweatshirt weather. I am so excited!

But I also am a little sad that my baby is going to start preschool I REALLY don't know where the time has gone, shes not my baby anymore. I know that she will love it and have so much fun!!!!!

I hope the weather changes from the rain today so we can enjoy the last couple days of summer with friends and doing a couple of fun things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails