new

Monday, August 2, 2010

off switch?

I am really tired but just cannot sleep tonight!! I hate when my mind is going a mile a minute when it should be turning off so I can sleep.

I had a really fun day out a friends boat today! Its always fun hanging out with people you really get a long with. It also doesn't hurt that our hubbys get a long!! We had a big birthday party this weekend for my youngest daughter, it was a blast. ALL of our favorite people were there (except for my daughters fav. friend who was on vaca., we missed him!) It was great day not to hot or cold, good food, good conversation, I think everyone had a good time. After the kids went to bed the party continued, it was really nice. We had 14 people sleep at my house there were people everywhere. Out of town family, friends, and local friends(LOL)

Then of course comes all the cleanup :( I was so beat on Sun the day after the party. Then we were out today, then an argument with my husband!! GRRR sometimes man I tell ya! Anyways all of this stuff must be the reason I can't turn my brain off.

Its bouncing about things i need to do and other things that are going on like
laundry
clean the house
upload pics
trying to redesign my blog
drama i have to deal with!!!!! (I am NOT a fan of drama) and i feel like lately its been more and more, with friends, and home, and everything in b/w.
Oh man i could go on but do you really care? I just wish i had a turn off switch!!!!!!

Well I am off to try to read and hope that that does it and I can sleep. i apologize for the rambling tonight.

Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Melissa Haak said...

Oh I hear you! August is such a busy month and we just got home from vacation do I have many of the same issues to deal with!

Here's to some sleep in our future!

Cristina said...

I hate when my brain won't shut off. I hope you were able to get some rest :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails