new

Monday, August 2, 2010

monday monday!!

Monday Minute
Describe your life in one word.
chaotic

Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?
maybe a foreign language.

Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
Def. my mom and dad, 2 great people!

What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?

To give my girls all the opportunities possible to have a great life. To retire with my hubby and travel the world (in about 30 years LOL)

and finally...


Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?
I don't believe anyone ever reaches their full potential, there is always room to grow and learn something new.


Fancy Meeting You Blog Hop hosted by Midday Escapades and One 2 Try.

Fancy Meeting You

3 comments:

smashbravo said...

Hi, new followers from Fancy Meeting You Blog Hop.

Chaotic is right GF. Just wait till the little ones are older, it only gets more and more hectic as they do. But it's fun and it goes by so fast.

So you have to cherish this time you have with them because one day you're going to open your eyes and they're gonna be teenagers a.k.a. aliens!!

Dawn said...

Hey lady! I am your newest follower from Meeting You Monday! Visit me anytime!
Dawn
http://flipoutmama.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

Thanks for linking up with the Monday Minute! Chaotic is often a word I could use for my life too! Too much to do...not enough time! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails