new

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday minute and some Blog hops

If you could have plastic surgery, would you? If so, what would you get done?
I would have a tummy tuck and a boob lift. After 2 kids things are not where they should be.

What laws have you broken?
NOne I am a good girl ;) wink, wink!

What is your quirkiest habit?
I cannot touch cotton. It is like fingers on a chalkboard to me.

If you only had 3 songs to listen to for the rest of your life what would they be?
Oh god that is way to much thinking in the morning.


and finally...

How often do you have sex?
not sure my hubby would like me to tell the whole world, but about twice a week.sometimes less and sometimes more.

mingle mondays button






3 comments:

Inspiring You To Save! said...

Visiting from the blog hops. I also have a Monday blog hop. I hope you can stop in and link up. I look forward to getting to know you.

http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

Anonymous said...

I am a new follower from Making Friends Monday.
Come visit me!
www.andrialake.blogspot.com

Shanna said...

I am your newest follower! I look forward to reading more of your blog! Have a wonderful week!
~Shanna
http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails