new

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

what makes you smile???



THIS WEEK:
Share three things, that put a smile on your face & that make you happy. It CAN NOT be people. I'm trying to get to know everyone, and I know your Hubby, your better half, and your children make you MOST happiest. Get CREATIVE!!!!
Link Up!!!!

1. Hugs and kisses from my kids :)

2. camping
it is so nice to leave it all behind and go hangout in the woods with my little family!

3. Planning my trip to Disney World next month.
I have waiting to go for years now the kids are old enough and we are finally going. So excited!! I am such a list person and I love to plan!

2 comments:

Christy said...

hugs and kisses make me smile! I love Disney World! have fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow @ Making Friends monday. Folowing you back too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails